11/19/2010

Photo Essay: Lago Puelo | Patagon Journal: Patagonia's Magazine for Travel, Outdoors, Nature and Culture

A few days ago, I received an invitation from Jimmy Langman (Editor of PATAGON JOURNAL) to send him some pictures to write a post about LAGO PUELO in their web.

He was very kind to put my name on the photos and the link to my blog; also he wrote a little review. But that of mine as a photographer was so much!!!... I love photography, but I have to learn a lot and I haven´t still a good camera fot that).

Now I invite you to see the post and the web in general, where you can find a lot of interesting information (not only of tourism) about both Argentine and Chilean Patagonia...

Enjoy it!!

Photo Essay: Lago Puelo Patagon Journal: Patagonia's Magazine for Travel, Outdoors, Nature and Culture


We welcome your comments!!!
Thank you!!!

Patricia


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, dear Patricia! Well deserved!! :-) I'm very happy for you! :-) What a gorgeous photo :-) It is so beautiful! They make us dream about Patagonia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Dream about Patagonia, and the dreams come truth...
    Cheers,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete